Samstag, 21. Juni 2008

Getting started. And why am I doing this???

... I don't know by myself...
But I think there is one incitement -Boredom- and the fascination of the internet to be just one click away of everything.
Boredom is ... a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it. - Bertrand Russel


So why don't give way to boredom? Isn't it the time you get new fascinating ideas when you have done all tasks and works and nothing else to do?.
I love the times at weekend mornings, let's say 10 o' clock, drinking coffee, reading the newspaper and getting inspirations. Without boredom you would not get new ideas.
The internet is the best medium to give way to boredom and find new interesting thoughts or tasks. So this is one point why I turn on my laptop after having read the newspaper.
And today I found this here. So I start my own blog and I will post here interesting things I found in the world wide web.

Keine Kommentare: